1. Set the shotgun on a surface that is convenient for handling
2. Clean the barrel and rib of your shotgun well using a degreasing solution
3. Loosen the fixing screws (A) located on each of the three (3) connection plugs
4. Remove the film that covers the two-sided adhesive (X) located under the three plugs of the BridgeShoot rib as shown in the figure
5. Position the BridgeShoot rib on the shotgun barrel, aligning the end with the sight at the end of the barrel and holding it down for about 10 seconds.
6. Tighten the fixing screws (A) using a 2.5 mm Allen wrench to fix the BridgeShoot rib in place.